Resin Bound Driveways
Made in the UK from natural aggregate, Resin Bound products will transform your domestic driveway or footpath. As well as laying resin bound products on a new base, it can also be laid over existing asphalt and concrete driveways which means a more effecient installation with less mess. An attractive alternative to tarmac, loose gravel, concrete, and brick, a domestic resin driveway needs little maintenance and once installed provides a durable and long lasting finish.
A permeable resin bound driveway is aesthetically pleasing with a fully permeable, hardwearing, compliant surface that doesn’t need planning permission. 2008 Government legislation (the Killian Pretty Report) states that you do not need planning permission if the surface to be covered is permeable or less than 5 square metres.
With an extensive range of colour and texture options, this allows the finish to either complement or contrast any adjacent surfaces. This huge selection allows for the creation of a truly unique resin driveway.
There are many advantages to a Resin Bound driveway that include:
· 3 Year Guarantee
· No loose stone
· Resin Bound driveways deliver a beautifully smooth, accessible finish with no loose stones
· Low maintenance – Requires occasional sweeping and power washing
· Reduces weed growth and puddling of water
Why Resin Bound?
There are two different systems that use resin to fix gravel aggregates.
These are Resin Bound porous paving and Resin Bonded paving
· Resin Bound systems are porous and SuDS compliant when used with the appropriate baseand do not require planning permission
· Resin Bonded systems are non-porous and therefore under the Killian Pretty Report 2008 may require planning permission.